Thursday, February 5, 2009

Job Interview

I have been up since 6:00 AM. Finding something to wear, showering, packing key's bookbag, and Lylah's diaperbag. It's now 8:30 and I'm blogging still not ready in my eyes, but I had to share this story with you on my very nervous day. I'm putting on my make up and Keygan comes running in my room" Mommy Mommy lets go" I respond, "I'm not ready yet", Keygan says, "Yes you are mom your already beautiful so your ready." I just stopped in my tracks and put down my makeup brush and said, "Lets Go! Put on your socks and shoes." So as he is doing that I am typing this little blog and going to my interview just the way I am even if I don't think I'm ready my 4 year old can see that I don't need all that makeup to prove that I am a hardworking Mom and can handle any Normal Job. I mean come on I'm a MOTHER AND ARMYWIFE. I've been trained well.

No comments: