Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!



I hope everyone had a very Happy Valentine's day. Mine was ammmaaazzziiinnngg. Even though nothing went as planned I had prepared myself for that. Here is what my day looked like:



5:00 AM Lylah woke up for a bottle



5:30 AM Lylah went to sleep



6:00 AM I begin washing an enormous pile of laundry



9:00 AM Keygan and Lylah wake up. I make breakfast and dress them in 30 min



9:30 AM We head out the door for ChuckEcheese. We make a fast pit stop at the $ store. I'm worried I don't have enough supplies



10:00 AM We arrive at ChuckeEcheese. Had an encounter with the manager to get a table without ordering first. IT was 10 AM i wasn't going to eat greasy food that early



10:30 AM We begin making v-day cards for the kids at the Ronald McDonald house and my hubby calls telling me he is home. Go figure!!! so I spend the rest of the playgroup worrying if i should go home because he is unsure how long he will get home.



11:45 AM Leave playgroup. Hubby explains he is at ext 3 on the way to playgroup. I told him i would be home in 30 min just to turn around.



Noon/ 12:15 PM Drop of card to the Ronald McDonald house.



12:30 PM Made it home. Cuddled with my hubby until 3:30;-) I LOVE THAT MAN



4:00 PM arrived at Burt's amazing Butcher Shoppe for dinner



5:30 PM went shopping and found a bedroom suit for 400. PERFECT



6:30 PM drove home with my hubby holding my hand



7:30 PM Begin baking hubby snacks for the field * He went two days and miss every chow both days*



8:00 PM Took some snacks to a friend that her baby in the ER



9:00 PM Came home to this----







Now here is how my day was supposed to look:

5 AM Lylah Bottle and then go back to sleep

8: AM Keygan get up and get dressed & I start breakfast

8: 30 AM Lylah gets up eats and then I dress her

8:45-9:30 AM Clean up breakfast mess pack diaper bag and etc...

9:30 leave house

10: AM Arrive at ChuckEChesse

11:30 Deliver valentines to Ronald McDonald house

12:30 Lunch and clean up

3:30 leave for dinner with the girls

4:00 Dinner at Fuji's/ Fiji's Ha

6:00 Movies

7:30 Bedtime for kids

8-10 RELAX;-)

But the day before when i was planning out our day I just knew my valentine's day wasn't going to go as planned and James was going to get a shower run and instead of being upset i just went with the flow and enjoyed my family being together and able to share all the LOVE, Flowers, Balloons, and chocolate on this love-filled day!

No comments: