Tuesday, November 25, 2008

An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure!





Today lylah got her second set of shots. I know it is a little late and I really struggled with this decision. If we wasn't a military family exposed to so many people coming in and out of different countries then I would have decided against it, but because of this I chose to get her up to date with the shots! She received a total of 2 shots in her legs today. Due to the national shortage of DTAP she was unable to get that one which would have made 3. She took both shots like a champ. She didn't even cry. I'm so proud of my baby girl. To reward her if daddy gets home tomorrow I will be taking her to get her toes done. We're starting bad habits here early. Speaking of bad habbits what do you think of this? She loves her starbucks











No comments: