Sunday, November 30, 2008

Family Game Night



**Keygan counting his spaces**

Last night Keygan played his first game of monoply and he kicked our butts! He is growing up way to fast. James's mom will be visiting us for the next month. It will be nice having someone around on those nights when James has to work. How did black friday go for everyone? We slept the morning away. Let me know if u got any good deals. It is crazy I haven't even started reallĂ˝ shopping yet. The budget for christmas is a little shabby this year. Lylah said her first word on november 28, 2008 sitting at mamaws table eatting sweet potatoes and the word was mama. Wow how time just flies. My wonderful husband gave me my birthday present early this year. Guess what I got...A PINK BLACKBERRY! Wow how did I ever live without it. I am taking the LSAT on sat. I'm really nervous abou it. I think it is to early. All you other momma's u know about mommy brain?? Well I got it bad.

2 comments:

Angie said...

Awww your babies are growing up! Good luck on the LSATs! That is exciting.

Unknown said...

Good luck on your LSAT! What are your plans for law school?