Monday, October 11, 2010

MIA, but BACK now with a new plan!

Yes, I know I haven't blogged in a while and really a lot has happened. Keygan turned 6, were buying our first house, I was diagnosed with Kidney stones, Delylah started school and MORE...hopefully soon I will have time to share some pics of most (of course none from the kidney stone incident), but pics from all the happy times and hopefully a picture of us standing next to a sold sign beside a beautiful 2 story, yellow, and cozy home. For now I want to share with you my plan. HERE GOES...My goal to feed my family healthier food items. NO MEAT ALLOWED! Time span: ONE WEEK. Start date: Monday 10/11/10! I hope to blog about this experience. If your reading this blog please do not mention this to the family they have no clue. I wonder how long it will take them to figure out? I will be eating sea food items by the way so i'm not going completely vegan on you all!

No comments: