Friday, January 9, 2009

VENTING!!!

Okay ladies this is my first blog about something negative at Ft. Benning. Last night guess who knocked on my door? The MP's! Both of my kids was upstairs. Lylah asleep and Key getting ready for bed. The MP's explained that Keygan had been spotted in the neighborhood a block over and that this is a ongoing problem. BULL CRAP! My son is always in our lil area over here off 37th. The MP's explained that the witness knew exactly where my son lived and that he was drawing in the road. Okay ladies if you lived in my neighborhood and you seen my 4 yr old far from home, at dark, and you knew me what would you do? I would hope that you would bring his butt home not call the MP's. After the MP's left i took a little walk to where they said he was drawing in the road. Yes, they was drawing there, but my son cannot draw a rectangle he is still at the scribbling stage. Give me some feedback ladies. I'm really upset about this. I feel betrayed and took advantage of.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

it sounds like someone is trying to cover their childrens tracks and blaming another child for their doings -- such as keygan... i dont believe keygan did it

Angie said...

Wow! I would be PISSED! Maybe they were just mistaken though? I hope so at least. I love not living on post.